Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

I have a lot to be thankful for this year.  We welcomed a new member of our family, a lovely little girl named Abigail earlier this year.  I have a healthy three-year-old boy, Tobias.  I have a fantastic mother-in-law who's been helping us smooth out all the unexpected turns in our lives.  And the most importantly, I have have a beautiful wife who is thoughtful and wonderfully supportive of me.  Without her help, I would not have been able to continue blogging this year.

When I sit down and think about all the things that I have done, it is really true that I owe everything that I have to wonderful people around me who have been helping me every step of the way.

I want to thank them for what they have done for me.  I also want to thank everyone who gave me encouraging words along the way.

So let me wish everyone merry Christmas.  Have a very merry Christmas.  I hope you can find something that you can be thankful for this holiday season.

Source: http://www.thelogomix.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment