Wednesday, February 6, 2013

It's broken, someone please fix it

The other day I wrote about creating an open bug tracking system.  Instead of tracking bugs that users find in software, the idea is to track bugs that we sees in our every day lives.  Think of Bugzilla for our lives.  We all can report what is broken.  And the hope is that someone looking for startup idea or weekend hacking project can take some ideas and solve some of them.

So I decided to set up a Tumblr site to document these bugs.  It's called It's Broken, [Someone Please] Fix It (itsbrokenfixit.tumblr.com).

I made it so that anyone can submit their bugs as well.  I hope I see lots of bugs that we run into in our lives.

Looking for bug reporters and startup idea seekers.
Source: http://itsbrokenfixit.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment