Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Questions for 2013

Happy new year!  

I hope everyone had a chance to think about what their goal is going to be for this brand-new year.  I have been thinking about what I want for the new year, and I have several ideas in my head.  They are a bit amorphous still.  But having them listed out will help me come back to the ideas swimming in my mind (just as I could go back what I was thinking about last year around this time).

Because they are goals in progress, let me write them in questions.  I will look for opportunities to answer them as the year winds down.

  • How can I help product managers or those who want to become one learn the craft?
  • What practical advice can I offer as an engineer now practicing product management?
  • What are the practical implications of social media and ubiquitous mobile internet access to our lives?
  • How can enterprise learn from fast changing social media landscape?  What can enterprise do to get ready for changes coming up?
  • What can we learn from the latest discussions on leadership and managing a startup?
  • Who are interesting independent bloggers, and what are they talking about?

These are the questions that are swirling inside my head at the moment.  Surely they will evolve and take on a different form, perhaps from more relevant angle given the late breaking news at the time.  Hopefully I can spend my new year answering some of these questions.  Let's see how we can do it.

Please join me opening the new year 2013.  If these questions are interesting to you, subscribe to email update or follow me on Twitter @jaeho9kim.

No comments:

Post a Comment