Sunday, December 30, 2012

Dear readers, tell me something

Dear readers,

While surfing Chris Guillebeau's article 279 Days To Overnight Success, it suddenly dawned on me.  Although I was looking for your feedback, I have not stopped to ask for them.  I have been resorting to passively responding to comments that I receive occasionally.

Today, I want to take time to thank you for your readership and ask for your feedback.  I have put up a quick SurveyMonkey site page to ask three questions.  These three questions will help me make more useful Future of Social Network.

If you can take 5 minutes to answer them, it would make the best gift for me and for all the fellow readers of this blog.  You can answer them here.

I wish you the peaceful closing of 2012.  I also hope you have many opportunities to realizing your dream in 2013.

Thank you for your continued readership.  

Sincerely,

-Jae Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment