Thursday, November 22, 2012

One new blogger each week

One thing that I notice each day is that there are many interesting bloggers out there.  There are some famous ones, such as Coding Horror by Jeff Atwood, Daring Fireball by John Gruber, Joel on Software by Joel Spolsky, and AVC.com by Fred Wilson to name a few.  But there are many other bloggers who are sharing their perspectives on line.



These are just a few bloggers that I found interesting in the last couple of weeks.  I know I missed a whole bunch, and I'm thinking that there must be many more who are starting out their own blogs.

So it got me thinking.  Why not share these interesting bloggers as I find them from the web?

More than anything, I want to be able to keep track of these interesting bloggers for my own benefit.  I'm hoping that others may be able to consult my list to find new and interesting bloggers to follow.

If you find any interesting blogger, please let me know as well.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment