Monday, April 16, 2012

Peter Norvig: Design of Computer Programs

I wanted to share free online course that I found yesterday while surfing the web.  It's served by a site called Udacity.  Udacity is an e-learning site that focuses on providing university-level courses on the web with low cost so that many can benefit from course materials.

The class that I found was by Peter Norvig, Director of Research at Google.  It's about how to design computer programs and just started today.  As you might expect, course materials are pre-recorded and available to watch at any time.  Best of all, it's available for free.

For those of you who want to brush up on computer programming or someone who want to pick up how to program, this might be a good opportunity.  Check out the trailer for his Design of Computer Programs, and see if you can benefit from this free lecture series:






2 comments:

  1. The free lecture series are very helpful indeed. I am not a programmer but learning it would be a plus. I may not be an expert when it comes to computer programming, but I have the knowledge and skills to easily learn them. I look forward to learning more about computer programming.

    Computer Technician Courses

    ReplyDelete