Monday, February 13, 2012

Product Camp Silicon Valley 2012


Last year I serendipitously discovered Product Camp Silicon Valley.  I think I was looking for networking opportunity with other product managers in the area, and went to UX Eye - San Francisco and Product Design Guild at at 500 Startups before discovering Product Camp.  I have to say that Product Camp is the place to meet fellow product managers, entrepreneurs, developers and designers all in one place.  I was very impressed with quality of speakers that they were able to assemble and how well it was organized over all.  Later I found out that it was run by volunteers, which made me even more appreciative.

In addition to interesting series of talks, there are lots of chance to interact with fellow product managers and share the experiences being the product owners in different organizations.  Best of all, the event is free of charge.

I highly encourage you to attend it.  It's coming up on Saturday March 24th at eBay San Jose campus.  As of now, it looks like registration is still wide open.  Take advantage of this opportunity to find out what's hot in the Silicon Valley and get connected.

Hope you see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment